Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

 Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis – Prediction, Preview and Stats

 

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis preview – Who will win the match Krueger Mitchell or Kudla Denis? Krueger Mitchell and Kudla Denis are going to play on at the Cary 2 Challenger. 

The winner of this match, Krueger Mitchell or Kudla Denis , will get a quarter-finals spot in this tournament. Krueger Mitchell has a 26% chance of winning this match, while Kudla Denis has a 74% chance of winning.

This match will be Krueger Mitchell and Kudla Denis’s match as professional tennis players. Krueger Mitchell is 27 years old, has a ranking of 182, and was born in the United  States. He trains at Saddlebrook Resort. Krueger Mitchell started playing tennis when he was four years old and his favorite surface is clay courts. Krueger Mitchell likes to play soccer and ping pong as well as acting as an amateur boxer and surfer.

Kudla Denis is 29 years old, has a ranking of 96, and was born in Ukraine but currently lives in Palm Coast, FL, USA where he trains at the National Training under the guidance of National Coach, Louis Cayer. Kudla Denis started playing tennis when he was six years old and his favourite surface is hard courts. 

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game
Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell has reached the semi finals in two ITF Futures tournaments and in one ATP Challenger tournament where he lost in the quarter final against Borna Ćorić (currently ranked world no. 50). 

Krueger Mitchell’s best result was at the 2014 US Open Junior Championships where he reached the semi finals, losing to Yoshihito Nishioka (world no. 255) 4-6 7-5 6-2. 

Krueger Mitchell will play his first pro match against Kudla Denis who has won an ITF Men’s Circuit Singles title and has won three ATP Challenger tournaments. 

Kudla Denis’s best result so far was at the 2014 US Open Junior Championships where he reached the semi finals, losing to Borna Ćorić 6-3 6-2. 

READ MORE:

Milwaukee Brewers great Ryan Braun retires after a 14-year career

Texans want 6 players

Novak Djokovic survives a huge scare

Krueger Mitchell is playing in his first tournament as a professional while Kudla Denis has played 10 ATP Challenger tournaments and won one singles title. 

Krueger Mitchell will be trying to win his first match as a pro while for Kudla Denis it will be about protecting his ranking which is very important for all players who are relatively new on tour. 

Krueger Mitchell should not be underestimated even though he has never played an ATP challenger tournament before since there are many examples of players who have won first tournament including Juan Martín del Potro (2009) and Stefan Edberg (1983). 

Krueger Mitchell will be motivated by his good results at the US Open Junior Championship and will hope to play well against Kudla Denis.

Krueger Mitchell’s style of playing is offensive since he likes to come to the net and rush the opponents and he can also play from the baseline when needed. 

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game
Kudla tops Krueger in first round at Hall of Fame tournament

Krueger Mitchell has got a big serve which helps him in some situations but it will not be enough for Krueger Mitchell if Kudla Denis puts pressure on Krueger Mitchell’s service games. 

Krueger Mitchell’s return needs work especially when he does not get break opportunities where Krueger Mitchell should push himself into positions around the court in order to get a good return. 

Krueger Mitchell is not very experienced but Krueger Mitchell has proved that he can play well on the pro tour and Krueger Mitchell’s confident demeanour will help Krueger Mitchell to make a good start in his career as a professional tennis player. 

Kudla Denis knows Krueger Mitchell and played against him in the past when both players were juniors. Kudla Denis is an aggressive baseliner who likes to come to the net and finish points at the net when he gets the chance. 

 

Denis Kudla: Ranking and results

Kudla, ranked 96th in the world, advanced to the quarterfinals after defeating Donald Young 7-63 4-6 6-2 and Aleksandar Kovacevic 6-72 6-2 6-3.

 

In 2021, the American had a 34-21 win-loss record, including a 17-9 mark on hard courts. Kudla’s greatest season result was reaching the finals of both the Orlando Challenger and the Nottingham 1 Challenger.

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game
Mitchell Krueger vs Pedro Sousa US Open Men’s Singles 1st Round

 

Mitchell Krueger: Ranking and results

Krueger, ranked 182, advanced to the quarterfinals after defeating Jason Murray Kubler 6-3 6-2 and Dayne Kelly 6-4 6-4.

 

Krueger has a 23-17 win-loss record in 2021, including a 16-9 record on hard courts. The finest result of the year for the American was reaching the final of the Cary Challenger.

Share and comment on the article: Krueger Mitchell vs Kudla Denis game

 

Related post