Manchester United are pushing to sign Varane this summer as the centre back main target
- Manchester United are now back in direct contact with Real Madrid for Raphaël Varane after talks opened weeks ago to ask about the centre back.
- Red Devils board confirmed the intention to sign Varane as main target, official bid to be made once they’ll know Real Madrid final position and price tag.
- Now there’s still NO official price or official position from Real Madrid. They’re waiting for Varane to come back from holiday.
- Negotiations on personal terms are considered ‘not an issue’ by Manchester United board.
- Varane is out of contract in June 2022 with Real Madrid, Ancelotti will try to chance he wants to try something different after winning everything there.
- Jules Koundé, Pau Torres, Cristian Romero are among the options considered by Man United as centre backs but Varane is the priority right now if Real Madrid will let him leave.